INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION FOR RELAY
RELAY PARTICIPANT INFORMATION
From the beginning of May to the end of September, sporting and cultural events are held in all 6 countries of the World Heritage Site "Prehistoric Pile Dwellings around the Alps" on the theme of Pile Dwellings and World Heritage. Would you like to take part in the relay and help to connect all 111 locations? That's how it works.:
Who can participate in the relay?
Anyone who enjoys exercise and would like to help linking together all 111 sites of the World Heritage Site "Prehistoric pile dwellings around the Alps" in an collective effort and across borders: Individuals, teams, amateur and professional athletes, clubs, school classes, families etc.
How do you participate in the relay?
To take part in the relay, please register online using our online registration form. You can enter both planned and completed sections of the route, which we then put online on our interactive map at www.ECHY2018.palafittes.org. There, you can also create a profile, but of course you can decide for yourself how much information will be published.
What else is important?
- Liability and insurance is the responsibility of each participant.
- Unfortunately, ICG cannot provide any financial support for the participation in the events.
- The PalaFITtes Tour 2018 offers no room for ideological and political expressions.
What support is provided by ICG?
- Prior to the relay, ICG will provide t-shirt templates for the PalaFITtes tour via download.
- Participants under 18 years of age and teams will also receive a PalaFITtes-Tour button.
- By the end of 2018, each relay participant will receive a PalaFITtes-Tour 2018 certificate.